Our Massage Therapy diploma program provides instruction in therapeutic massage techniques and offers ample opportunities for practical, hands-on experience at our on-site massage therapy labs. This comprehensive approach ensures that you will provide professional care that focuses on rehabilitation, recovery, pain relief and stress management. Upon successful graduation, you will be eligible to write the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO) Registration Examinations, which may lead to Registration with the CMTO. This allows you to use the protected titles “Massage Therapist” and “Registered Massage Therapist”. Fill out our form to learn more!
Throughout the program, you will learn to:
- Assess the needs of your clients by performing range of motion and muscle tests and create a treatment plan that best addresses and alleviates their symptoms.
- Administer massage, hydrotherapy, exercise and other related therapies.
- Treat soft tissues and joints through soft tissue manipulation.
- Maintain, rehabilitate, and augment physical function to relieve pain.
- Explain treatment procedures, risks and benefits to clients.
- Suggest home care instructions.
- Assess client progress and maintain treatment records.
Explore a range of career and workplace options
Graduates of our Massage Therapy diploma program may pursue employment as massage therapists in such workplace environments as rehabilitation centres, health and fitness clubs, nursing homes, community health clinics, health spas and private practice.
Interested in learning more? Take the next step!
Get in touch with Medix College today. We are here to answer your any questions you may have about our Massage Therapy diploma program, including the enrolment process, admissions requirements, financing options and more. Reach your career goals with Medix College!