Our 10-month Early Childcare Assistant diploma program prepares you with the communication, organizational and supervisory skills needed to assist educators in a range of childcare settings. You will play an important role in providing children with social, emotional, physical and intellectual enrichment, and encouraging essential skills. You will also participate in an externship where you will put your skills and training into practice in a field-related setting, gaining experience that will help you launch a new career with confidence. Get in touch with us today for more information!
Throughout the program, you will learn to:
- Create and nurture a positive and safe learning environment for all children.
- Collaborate with teachers and educators to plan, develop and implement daily activities.
- Prepare and serve meals and snacks and help children develop proper hygiene and eating habits.
- Supervise children closely at all times.
- Maintain accurate records to keep parents and educators updated on the children’s progress and any issues that may need to be addressed.
- Follow health and safety policies.
- Attend staff meetings to discuss progress, address problems and offer solutions.
Explore a range of career and workplace options
Our Early Childcare Assistant diploma program prepares you to pursue a career path as childcare worker, daycare supervisor, preschool helper, early child assistant and more. Workplace environments include daycares, kindergartens, nursery schools, childcare centres and agencies for exceptional children.
Interested in learning more? Take the next step!
Get in touch with Medix College today. We are here to answer your any questions you may have about our Community Service Worker diploma program, including the enrolment process, admissions requirements, financing options and more. Reach your career goals with Medix College!