Our 26-week Dental Administrator diploma program develops the clerical and communication skills needed to play a key administrative role in any dental office. Our program includes practical training in a simulated dental environment, where you will train on the dental software used in today’s professional workplaces. You will participate in a 150-hour externship, where you will gain the experience and insight to pursue a new career with confidence. Contact us today to learn more!
Throughout the program, you will learn to:
- Greet patients, collect patient data and assist guests with completing forms when needed.
- Answer and direct phone calls and manage all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Collect insurance data to verify patient eligibility and file completed claims for payment using dental office software.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings using software.
- Perform minor bookkeeping duties, oversee inventory and order supplies as needed.
Explore a range of career and workplace options
Our Dental Administrator diploma program prepares you to pursue a career path as dental office manager, dental administrator, dental billing specialist, dental receptionist, dental office assistant and more. Workplace environments include dental offices, private practices, dental clinics, dental care facilities and insurance companies.
Interested in learning more? Take the next step!
Get in touch with Medix College today. We are here to answer your any questions you may have about our Dental Administrator diploma program, including the enrolment process, admissions requirements, financing options and more. Reach your career goals with Medix College!